questions and answers for weight loss

1 How do I know I have to lose weight?
body mass index, known as body mass index is a tool to control your weight and can be calculated with the following formula: weight (kg) / height (m) 2, the easiest way is to use BMI calculator is available on the Internet. BMI is a tool to show that your weight is within the range that healthy or not. BMI is not a tool to diagnose your condition, which should be done by doctors. According to the standard weight BMI should be within one of the categories below:

2 - Do I need to lose weight or should I accept it and live with it?
You can live with obesity, but it will not be easy, its weight and thereby increase their lifestyle will change. You and your health with the maintenance of obesity is not cheap financially and emotionally, going to be a fight. With obesity invite diabetes and cardiovascular disease, if you decide to live with being overweight, I'm sure you can opt for a healthier option and that is to lose weight and enjoy a happy life.

3 - Is it hard to lose weight?
Losing weight is a personal challenge and it is good to question our independence. We have to change their eating habits and discipline and this is the hardest part of losing weight. But weight loss is not difficult and you can find many success stories on the internet for people to lose weight successfully. Recently, I can across a story for Singaporeans who managed to lose 60 pounds in six months and tell me if you can do it you and me.

4 What is the diet program or plan?
It is a plan that puts himself to know what to eat to lose weight. The different types of diet plan books available and many writings about food and diet, you can also set your own plan according to the needs and lifestyle of your body, for this to work you must be patient and that his goal long term.

5 - What makes me successful in losing weight?
Simply, the answer is persistence and commitment to a diet program that suits your lifestyle and nutritional needs of the body. You can buy the best diet program, but keep the plan is crucial if nothing changes, it also depends on what your goal is to lose weight, studies have shown that when people decide to lose weight to improve their health, succeed, while those who choose to do to improve your appearance and body shape can not.

6 - How do I gain losing weight?
You will gain health.

7 - I can lose weight just by suppressing appetite?
Losing weight is not more than suppress appetite, need energy to continue our daily activities and do not eat, you must eat, but what our body needs.

8 On average, how many tanks can I expect to lose per week?
You can lose at least 1-2 pounds per week and more than that, if you are ready to exercise at least three times a week. It depends on how much effort you are willing to put in.

9 - I can lose weight without exercise?
You can lose weight without exercise, but if your goal is to improve your health, you need to exercise. We must take into account the aging, to fitness you can slow the aging process, even when you get old. With exercise will accelerate the weight loss process, especially if you are in your forties or obese.

10- How to maintain a healthy weight?
Maintaining weight is easy, all you need is to eat a healthy balanced diet and exercising at least three times a week. Since it is difficult to control our usual Ting sometimes exercise will help to burn excess fat and maintain weight.

Interested in retail and e-commerce. My area of ​​expertise is business development and marketing. I am also involved in helping women to start their own online business. Currently promoting weight loss Dubai
This is, I think, the last piece of what has become a trifecta of posts in BS that obese people have to deal with. The first two parts are here and here

I have a lot of emails from readers who want to know what I say to different fat hatred that I have to deal with. Here are some examples, some are serious, some are jokes. As always, your mileage may vary and do not hesitate to use them as is, change them or not use them at all:

You have a pretty face

Sure, but wait to see my beautiful, beautiful ass.
Thanks, this is my beautiful body
Do you need to eat?

I thought you were an accountant, you are also a nutritionist?
Yes, because contact with his rudeness my glycogen stores depleted at an alarming rate
If you want to talk to the food police, I will call 911
Thanks for trying to give their insecurities, but I was really hoping to get a Wii for Christmas this year
No, but using a fork to eat helps keep stabbing her
What to do about your weight?

Navigating through space with grace, power and joy
Wear fabulous clothes and take over the city
My weight is good, what to do about her bad manners?
You do not know that fat is unhealthy?

You do not know the difference between correlation and causation?
You do not know what is and is not your business?
No, I'm not, and neither should you. It seems to do a little research.
Are you pregnant?

No, but the night is young. (This is directly from the brilliant Marilyn Wann!)
Tip - If you can not see the baby's head, do not assume that the woman is pregnant.
Yeah, I'm in my room 108.
This health to whatever size is only justified obese people people who are overweight.

My body fat is amazing and requires no justification. Your rudeness is otherwise inexcusable.
Health in all sizes, said healthy habits are the best opportunity to improve our chances of a healthy body. Are you suggesting that we tell people to practice healthy habits?
I think you are trying to justify their fat bashing.
But her brother-in-law's cousin's best friend's aunt nanny has lost weight and are healthier than they were.

Have they changed their behaviors to lose weight? Then, it is possible that weight loss and better health are the side effects of this change in behavior?
It is for this person, but everyone does not have to choose the same path.
I base my decisions on evidence, not anecdotes. There are people who survived when his parachute did not open, but I still wear a parachute. The vast majority of intentional weight loss of time trying to carry the weight gain is a better long-term health, so weight loss is a very dangerous choice for me.
The people on Dancing with the Stars to lose weight, why not? (It is possible that only happens to me)

People are able to interact appropriately with strangers, why not?
The people on Dancing with the Stars just started dancing, I went to this time. Based on the research are to gain their weight back in a few years, but I will always be a fabulous dancer fat.
All you have to do is eat less and exercise more and lose weight.

Yeah, and all you have to do is click your heels together and say "there's no place like home" and you will be there.
Oh, my God, I've never heard that before, thank the gods, I found appropriate abroad.
It seems like I lost hundreds of hours of reading research - who needs evidence when you can just repeat a truism. Still of heroin as a cough suppressant and economy tickets to navigate around the surface of the Earth?
You're pretty for a fat girl.

Why the hell do you think I care what you think of me?
Strange, I think you're attractive for a rude person!
You're not fat!

Shit, we have to go to the optometrist right damn now!
I'm too fat, and there's nothing wrong with that. I think what you could say is that I do not fit the stereotype of fat - in this case, the problem is with the stereotypes and not my size.
You know, when you say I'm not fat, I'm obviously when it seems you think there is something wrong with the body I live all the time, there is not.
You're not fat, you're soft.

I'm sorry - you set the punching throat reflex.
I'm not really fluffy - not even float on water. Really, I'm just fat.
Please, for the love of all that is holy, stop trying to "help".
We can not have you as a speaker of fitness / athletics have because their lifestyle is obviously leading to an unhealthy body and I do not make a good model.

Fuck. (Well, actually, not that I recommend)
So you say shame fat people for not pursuing fitness and stigmatize us when we pursue fitness and hide any continued fitness success? Yes, it will work.
This type of fatty athletes stereotypes and silence means that obese people do not have models that look like us. There is no obligation to continue health / fitness / athletic, but attitudes like this has led people to believe large that they can not do these things, even if they wish. I hope you're proud of you.
It is interesting that you feel comfortable ignoring all my achievements because you can not put aside their prejudices on my body.
Were you intimidated by their weight? Then do something (implying that the obese person to lose weight.)

The solution to the social stigma is not weight loss. It is to end the social stigma. The problem is not fat people, is that we stigmatize.
You can not tell me that you feel comfortable if you are overweight.

You can not tell me whether or not I feel comfortable because you're not, you know me.
I can and I tell you that, despite all their efforts to make me uneasy, I feel very comfortable being fat.
Not bad for you to replace my actual experiences with those made about what is to be me.
If I could snap my fingers and it would be slim.

No, I would not. But if you could snap your fingers and prevent you from being a fat fanatic would. Give it a try.



Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Venus Factor Review

Easy But Effective Weight Loss Tips

How to use chocolate for lose weight?