Do You Really Need Weight Loss Motivation After Pregnancy?

Do you really need weight loss motivation after Pregnancy?
Of course that totally depends on how you wish to look!
I have never heard of any woman who fits into their pre-pregnancy clothes immediately after delivery unless they have utilized a weight loss motivation program. If there are such women, then they are very lucky since it is so rare. Personally, since my first pregnancy, I have never been lucky enough to immediately fit into my pre-pregnancy clothes without the help of such a program.
I managed to gain a little tummy during my first pregnancy and thought that it would shrink back immediately after the delivery, but I soon realized I was wrong.
I have heard of extreme cases where some women are considered to be still pregnant after delivery due to the huge size of their tummy.
Below are a few tips that help me lose and regain my initial weight every time I have undergone a delivery.
Breastfeeding and good eating habits.
Despite being the best way to keep your baby healthy, breastfeeding is also a secure way to lose extra weight. I must confess I disapproved of this method in its initial stages but came to accept it after finding how beneficial it was.
In the beginning, I realized little or no weight loss but this was because of my poor eating habits. I now understand how tempting it can be for mothers to overeat, especially after delivery, but I would advise that you develop a program that will help you avoid consuming too much.
Breastfeeding plays a big role in burning out extra fat since it can only happen when your hormones are working in the correct manner. I learned from my doctor that it takes about 500 calories for milk to be produced during the breastfeeding process.
As a result, there is the tendency to feel hungry after every breastfeeding session like I did. However, if you restrict yourself to eating at specific times, you will realize how much you can lose weight.
Teaming up with your Partner as a weight loss motivation method.
I have found it easier losing weight with the help of my partner and other family members than handling it on my own.
With team work, I found it easier taking part in exercise after pregnancy. Many women agree to the fact that exercises can, at times, be a difficult task since you constantly feel tired and worn out after being pregnant.
My husband helped me develop a program where we would occasionally give up watching television is the evening and instead go for a walk. We began by taking short walks during the first days and kept building on it as time moved.
Drink pure water regularly.
I didn't know how drinking pure water, with no extra calories, could be beneficial until I read it on one of the best weight loss websites. It also works for normal weight loss as well as losing pregnancy weight. I have adopted a method of having a glass of water next to me whenever I am in the house.
I also ensure that I carry my own bottled water whenever I go out of the house in order to avoid the temptation of drinking water that would be certainly filled with calories, i.e.; soft drinks full of sugar and caffeine.
Eat a lot of fibre and natural fats.
I managed to lose enough fat after supplementing my cooking fats and oils.
I would recommend that you make more use of olive oil, fish and nuts in your daily diet.
Fruits such as avocados will also provide you with a good deal of the natural fats needed in your body. Natural fats keep you full through a longer period of time and facilitate the process of burning down the unnecessary fats.
Through advice from health experts, I learned how to replace white flour with whole wheat flour which is healthier.
Weight loss after pregnancy is important for every woman especially if you want to regain your initial shape.
These few pointers have helped me over time and I am quite sure that you can utilize them too for your own benefit.
They are tough steps to handle but with dedication and commitment you will slowly pick up and manage the whole process. Proper combination of all these methods will give you the new shape you have desired, by slimming down your tummy.
Disclaimer;
This information is very general and not meant to replace the advice of your professional care giver.
Ashley Tanner writes more informative articles about infertility, pregnancy health, diet and fitness, you can read more of her articles at http://babypotamus.com


Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/8081737

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Venus Factor Review

Easy But Effective Weight Loss Tips

A Low Carb Meal Plan for That Perfect Shape