From Obese to Overweight!

Hi there, it's me once more. Yes, I'm still losing weight and I'm still doing so by taking Garcinia Cambogia 30. Remember I told you last month that my physician told me that I was obese-- that word still gets to me-- well, my BMI (body mass index) is now below 30-- overweight, not obese! You recall that last month I visited my physician? It was due to a pain that I had in my knees, pain that he said was due to me being obese-- there, I've said it again! He's pleased with my progress, but, naturally, wants me to drop more weight in the coming months. No problem, I'm now on a roll. 

What I'm saying is that with a little discipline, and a little help, I'm getting there. I feel a hell of a lot healthier for a start, not having to shift that large mass around. So being more mobile has its own benefits by helping in dropping that weight. And I feel GREAT. Not only a weight off my shoulders, but also off my butt and my belly! The cravings have all but disappeared due to Garcinia Cambogia 30. 

I've now set up a plan for the following months, and I've targeted just how much weight I want to lose. I would like to be able to drop my BMI below the 25 figure by the end of the year. I haven't forgotten about Thanksgiving or Christmas, but it's my goal and if I'm a month out, so be it. Am I becoming a little obsessed? I used to weigh myself on a weekly basis, but by doing it daily I can keep an eye on my progress rather than it being a surprise, or disappointment, at the end of each week. It also makes me think more about what I'm going to eat during the day, particularly as a vegetarian. 

As I said, I don't mind a little exercise but I make sure that I exercise and weigh myself at the same time every day, so that the results are comparable. Did you know that during the day the body's weight can change by as much as 2-3 pounds? But remember, Garcinia Cambogia 30 is an appetite suppressant, so exercise is not crucial for the weight loss you need. 

I'll get back to you again in a few weeks. Take care and keep up the good work, but more important keep on the voyage with me.
About the Author
My name is William Gaynes and I am a Freelance Writer. Garcinia Cambogia is the "Holy Grail" of Fat loss.
Article Directory Source: http://www.articlerich.com/profile/William-Gaynes/375740

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

How to use chocolate for lose weight?

9 Best Foods To Help You Lose Weight and Stay Healthy

Top 4 Ways Men Can Lose Weight Without Starving