A Few Easy Tips That Could Lead to Some Major Weight Loss

In my journey to weight loss success, I've tried many different things to see what's effective, and what isn't. Along the way I've noticed most of these crash diets, and some of these miracle pills are nothing but a bunch of junk. I've also realized that your real focus should be on 3 things, diet, exercise, and your sleep habits.
Most of us also know this, yet we still look for ways around it. We look towards the next wonder drug that promises us effective weight loss with little or no effort at all. The problem is that these so called wonder pills are not the final solution. However, there are a few pills that can "help" your efforts along the way. What most people fail to realize is that they are only supplements, meaning they only supplement your efforts. You can't expect a pill to do all the work for you, you must put forth the effort in changing your eating, sleep, and exercise habits in order to achieve success.
I know some of you are extremely busy and lead hectic lives, which in turn ends up leaving you next to no time for exercise. Others of you have the time to work out, but you still feel frustrated because you simply aren't getting the results you want. So here are a few tips that can help you to lose weight with the least amount of effort.
1. Eliminate Sodas
By eliminating these nasty little drinks, I lost around 30 pounds in a period of 2 months. At that point in time I wasn't exercising much because I was just coming off of a previous injury. So my exercise was some basic walking and stretching, I pretty much was just staying mobile until I was able to work out hard again. I eliminated it by drinking tea and water, and after 30 days of doing this, the need for soda completely faded away.
What I found was 2 things, I had a ton more energy, and my mood changed from a more negative type of mind state, to a positive one. Just by eliminating sodas I was able to lose a bunch of weight. However, results may differ, and eventually you will hit a plateau stage, so you will need to start some kind of workout routine.
2. Stop eating after 6pm
If your work schedule allows this, than take the effort to eat your most fattening meals early in the day. Later in the evening drink lots of water, but not an hour prior to bed. By doing this, I was able to drop around 10 pounds with little to no effort at all. Simply put, by allowing your body to digest and process the foods, you allow your metabolism to catch up and effectively burn it off. Some people call this brief intermittent fasting; I just call it my simple weight loss solution.
It can be very hard at first, so you must remember to take baby steps. Don't jump into it right off the bat; start off by eating some fruits later in the day. Then gradually taper off what you eat around that time. If you have to, eat dinner around 6 pm and then call it a day, food wise that is. Take baby steps and after 30 days you should see a difference.
3. Switch candies and snacks with fruits and veggies
We're all guilty of this; we all have that one sweet we always turn too. It may simply be something small, yet prolonged use of it can have a dramatic effective over time on our body. My sweet of choice were nutty bars, you know those peanut butter wafer snacks some of us enjoy. I would eat 1 pack a day, which totaled to about 350 calories per serving. The problem was that by simply thinking that it wouldn't hurt me, I would start snacking on other things throughout the day. Little things add up to make big things, which in this case is added weight.
So by skipping out on your favorite snack, and simply replacing it with some fruit or veggies, especially ones you love to eat, you will see a gradual effect. It won't be a dramatic one that happens in a weeks' time, but after a month or so you will be able to tell that you have lost some weight.
These 3 tips helped me get on track before I even started my training regimen. I wasn't on any supplements at that time period, but when I started to train, I got on a few that also helped further my progress. Remember, you must have patience, and go easy at it first by taking baby steps. Eventually you will lose the weight you want, just be smart about it, and what you put in your body.
For more information on how to effectively start losing weight, check out my blog site. You may find some of the answers you've been looking for here http://www.insearch4success.com/category/fitness-success/


Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/8017678

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Venus Factor Review

Easy But Effective Weight Loss Tips

How to use chocolate for lose weight?