How to Achieve Your Weight Loss Goal

I felt compelled to write this article to everyone who cares to read it. Rather, to everyone who wants and needs to lose weight.
You see starting at the young age of 15 years old I started dieting. I dieted for another 28 years on and off. I was at times at a normal weight range, but I always gained it back on after a while of being trim. I have found out what works and what does not.
What does NOT work are crash diets, or fad diets. If you were to follow a crash diet for two weeks, yes you would lose weight but you would also at some point be likely to binge eat because you have been depriving your body of the basics. Fad diets are ludicrous, they do not work. The water diet, have any of you heard about this one? I have and ended up in the hospital from being weak and had serious low blood sugar counts that could have put me in a coma. How about wrapping up in plastic wrap? This will help you to sweat out life-sustaining water from your body. The minute you take it off and drink anything with a water base, you gain it back. There are many others but I have found what I think is the best one there is, best of all it is not a diet. It is simply a different way of eating. It does get easier with time, at first it takes a little time to adjust.
What does work is a simple daily plan. Do not eat white foods. NO starches, no pasta, no rice, no bread and no sugar, period. What you do eat is about a half a plate full of vegetables and a portion of protein. Meat and vegies folks! I also included in my daily regime some wonderful products that are all natural, and they were a boon to my weight loss. They included Tava tea, which is a combination of three teas actually. It is made from Sencha, Oolong and Puerh. This aided my metabolism to speed up the process of burning extra unwanted fat. But the healthy antioxidants were the biggest benefit. I used about 3 other products of which I will write about next time, but the bottom line here is I have lost an astounding 63 pounds!
I am so excited by this that I just had to share it with everyone. Seriously, I am going on still with this daily regime and I am still losing unwanted weight.
I am thrilled to tell you all about it! My weight loss success story is still not done, and I will keep up and write more as the weight continues to fall off, happy days are her again!
Where I got my products for weight loss I have a link for you to check out; http://www.anewyounow.slimming-shop.com


Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/7956760

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Venus Factor Review

Easy But Effective Weight Loss Tips

How to use chocolate for lose weight?